Discuss USA Embassy, London, is in search for a highly skilled Plumber... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thats defo a suit n tie engineers position. . Thought that area might be higher paid in that part of the country.

Not much money for the amount of hassle. Emergency call-out rota for diplomatic corps staff - you know they will want miracles performed, instantly. Congestion charging, no parking.

Reply to USA Embassy, London, is in search for a highly skilled Plumber... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
Looking for a qualified plumber for a new build site in White City, London. The work being carried out is 9 floors of trench heaters (60 units...
Replies
Views
Abdul Qodir
A
Back