Search the forum,

Discuss Urgent subbie/sub contracting work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi

is anyone aware of any companies who would take on subbies through rec agencies or umbrellas?

im moving into london and i am looking for subbie work anywhere in or out m25. 11 years exp in domestic gas, i have experience in installation, boilers, full systems, rads, straight swaps etc

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent subbie/sub contracting work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have seen there are a few recent posts about this, but am in the same situation as the others but in different areas. I am a 29 year old male and have recently completed my C&G level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating at college. I am very keen on learning further about plumbing and...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
I am currently going through a career change to be a plumbing and heating engineer. I have completed a year long plumbing and heating diploma level 2 at college and have signed up with a assessor at the college. It has been hard to find a placement as most plumbers either don't want the...
Replies
Views
Hi 2 plumbers based in the north east looking for work. Time served and have valid jib cards. Contract we are working on is ending and the company we subby to has only electrical work after. Experience in commercial and domestic. Travelling isn't an issue. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock