Discuss Urgent Gainsborough Shower ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray-Bentos

Hello

Does anybody know what wattage this shower is as I urgently need to find a replacement thats a similar wattage

2012-08-17 12.12.03.jpg

Thank you very much

Or go to shower doctor website and try to identify it from the exploded diagrams provided.

as simon said, the info is normally inside the shower

i'd be move interested in the cable size, as a rule of thumb, if the cables 10mm, it will do 9kw upwards but if it's only 6mm cable, stick to an 8.5kw shower.

If you're looking for a cheap shower, Aldi had Galaxy showers with 3 year manufacturer's warranty for around £50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent Gainsborough Shower ID in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock