Discuss upgrade of water supply pipe to house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks wiggy for that - I think the mole boring for the new pipe would be great in my case as it would save getting up the concrete in the side passage.... but there is also a plastic gas pipe in that area so it could be tricky.

Cheers,
George

Thanks again - I note the point about liability - I'll get the water co involved to do the connection.

BluePlumber The water accumulator ? Sorry to sound thick but I've never heard of them - other houses here have megaflows but I was hoping to avoid them as they are expensive and take up space. Would a water accumulator be big and exepensive?

Rgds., George
An accumulator is very similar to an expansion vessel found on sealed heating systems only much bigger. Easy to fit, just requires a 22 feed from the mains with a check valve. only works with unvented cylinders etc or direct to cold water taps. Boosts flow only makes no difference to pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to upgrade of water supply pipe to house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back