Discuss UPDATE: Plumbers apparently not meant to be going to customers homes unless emergency callout?! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Well what a nightmare this has turned to be , in the process for getting security clearance to start a new job very soon.
Spoke to the new boss about 2 weeks ago and he was trying to speed up process, i had to stop my advertising as it was due to pay anotther year . So last couple weeks have been on tickover waiting for start date anytime now. Next thing new job is in lockdown , everyone in lockdown, and i qualify for 94 quid a week ffs.

Cheers China
[automerge]1585079007[/automerge]
Sorry should of said 'we'

Last edited:
Daft idea. My plumber came round to service my boiler, he wore a mask, we all sat outside while he did the work and he invoiced me online.
I need a safe, good working boiler, he needs the money!

UPDATE: Plumbers apparently not meant to be going to customers homes unless emergency callout?!

This was after further questioning to the prime minister. I'm trying to find the actual video or article for you.
Determine an emergency.cistern not filling ... blocked sink unit...slight drip from a fitting...these could be emergencys OR maybe not.who decides lol

Determine an emergency.cistern not filling . blocked sink unit...slight drip from a fitting...these could be emergencys OR maybe not.who decides lol
We decide, it is our life not yours! Cistern not filling - Is it the only toilet and can you fill it from a bucket or bowl of water? If the answer is yes then it can wait!!!!! And the other two example can never be classed as worth risking my life for.

Had a message this morning. Kitchen sinks dripping needs new inserts, bought some inserts, in all day. Got a load of crap when I said I wouldn't do it and why I wouldn't do it.

Even if I was working it wouldn't be classed as an emergency.

Reply to UPDATE: Plumbers apparently not meant to be going to customers homes unless emergency callout?! in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock