Discuss unwelcome letter from gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just got a letter saying; I'm part of a pilot scheme and that I have to attend an inspection event with other local plumbers at a hotel in battesea where we will be tested on our knowledge

i'll have to take half a day off work with no compensation, while completely paranoid why I've been selected

has anyone else got one of these letter or had to go through similar

Just got a letter saying; I'm part of a pilot scheme and that I have to attend an inspection event with other local plumbers at a hotel in battesea where we will be tested on our knowledge

i'll have to take half a day off work with no compensation, while completely paranoid why I've been selected

has anyone else got one of these letter or had to go through similar
Heard that is how they are doing inspections now mate. No more coming to meet you on site.

Yep all meet in a common place answer questions you pass that's all good you fail your suspended until you retake the test I've heard

how intense is it, should i expect fairly easy questions or am i going to have to swat up

and why me, have i just been selected at random, will there be hundreds of other engineers or should i be paranoid

why dont they trust colleges to test knowledge anymore

Good Question though, how may other Engineers are there?
Is it a lecture hall full or two or three?

Hate group discussions.

Hate group discussions.

what its a team exam?

My mate went on one and he said there was about 25

did he say how tough it was, I had my inspection when i 1st qualified which was easy, but as an experianced engineer i expect it'll be a bit harder, that and I have a lot more tickets now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unwelcome letter from gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock