Discuss Unusual Viessmann 111w problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Are there motorized zone valves on the CH system so that when the roomstats are satisfied that not only do they switch the boiler off but also close these valves, if not then this to me entirely illogical boiler control system will circulate water through the rads.

Are there motorized zone valves on the CH system so that when the roomstats are satisfied that not only do they switch the boiler off but also close these valves, if not then this to me entirely illogical boiler control system will circulate water through the rads.

Why would you have a zone valve on the heating with a combi boiler ?

Reply to Unusual Viessmann 111w problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a problem with Viessmann 111w I have a Vicare sensor and app. It goes like this : If I have a boiler in DHW only everything works as...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
I have a Viessmann Vitodens 222-F FS2B 26kW Storage Gas Boiler installed in 2014. The boiler has developed a problem recently where it short...
Replies
Views
tinodj
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock