Discuss Unsafe situations book 7th edition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this and thought the same

Why not download the latest unsafe procedures from the gas safe website for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unsafe situations book 7th edition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
A must-have publication The Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure (Revised 8th Edition) has been extensively updated to reflect the...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Back