Discuss Universal towel rail brackets? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CBDT

Hi
I have 2 wobbly old heated chrome towel rails and want some brackets to make them more secure. They are floor mounted and I need some clamp type brackets to go onto the wall at the top.

Any ideas where I can get these?

Someone told me they are called hospital clamps ... but that hasn't helped Google find a supplier!

Many thanks

try a decent local plumbers merchants should be in stock or next day various sizes available so measure your tube
try myson towel rails for web search

Thanks - I clearly need to try a more helpful merchant ... my local one didn't think universal ones were made any more!

Good place to start see if the towel rails have any markings to identify it so narrows down your search a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Universal towel rail brackets? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock