Discuss Unidentifiable Brassware Brands, please take a look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqua Mechanica

I have taken photo's of two concealed shower valves of which I have been asked to replace the cartridges to.

They are not your usual valves and I am unfamiliar with the brand.

If you can I dentify the make of them, I would be very grateful and so would the lady with the two tepid warm showers.

Thanks

The First valve: -

IMG_0500.jpg

The Second Valve

IMG_0501.jpgIMG_0502.jpg

Thanks very much if you can help

Ben Wood

no 1 is a gas mask from world war 2,i have no idea what the hell shower 2 is,but google the shower doctor you may find it on there

Second shower valve is an older style hudson reed - ultra finishing do spares for them , don't know about the first photo though.

H R on 2nd showers valve controls Hudson Reed..... as for first ???
oops Blod`s beaten me:)regards turnpin

Yeah, first is a toughy, don't recognise the symbol/logo at all?

Thanks for the help guys ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unidentifiable Brassware Brands, please take a look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
D
Hi I have installed three Just Trays shower trays in the house with the tray compatible JT90mm concealed wastes. Just Trays website says a 90mm...
Replies
Views
dredd29
D
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock