Discuss UK Plumbing & Heating Innovations Centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
We are thinking about starting this up. I know quite a few fellas and you all may know others. The idea is to encourage, assist develop design and promote innovative plumbing and heating devices. It is a very loose idea at present
but I think it might work well..its intended to encourage small business and individuals tomhaveca go with any ideas they might want to have a go with
Rob Foster ...centralheatking I will leave this open for a few days to
ascertain its potential, all comments welcome positive or not

Last edited:
Very interested Rob, I’m sure we’ve all had some golden ideas that don’t work for some reason. Usually financial ;)
thats exactly what I wish to,help others with..its a nightmare inventing and worse than the lottery financing an idea....I know some of the traps
and thought a place to make this smoother might work
centralheatking

Sounds like a really good idea, especially if you combined it with a private/members only forum or a mailing list to get over any issues of geographical access.
it will be all inclusive however as I know about patent law we will have to be carefull about specific info in the public domain...all ideas on how it might work are welcome
Rob Foster ...centralheatking

Reply to UK Plumbing & Heating Innovations Centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I hope you can help, I don't know any plumbers and just wondered about an idea of mine, it might not be do able for good reason! I...
Replies
Views
Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock