Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Triton mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I have just been out to look at a 10 year old Triton mixer shower,the problem is it allows very little hot water through it causing a cold shower. I have taken the cover off and exposed all the screw heads to get into it and have the instructions with exploded diagram.
Can the cartridge assembley be sourced for a shower of this age? I would like to exhaust the repair route before I go down the new shower route. The shower is gravity fed hot & cold.

depends what model it is do you know ?
i would put it down to a block filter or non return valve stuck first.

Very helpful thanks, the customer is going to take the panal off the bath today and find out if there are any isolating valves on or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton mixer shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock