Discuss Triple ladder a double extension roof ladder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P4ULT

Hi all

i have 2 ladders for sale.

one is a triple extension ladder 14' long not extended. There is a dent on the bottom rung but the ladder is still solid.
pthe other is a double extension roof ladder same length as the triple ladder, this one is in as new condition with very little use.

i was thinking around £170 for the pair.

collection only from Bristol please.

The triple fully extended is just over 10m.

Are these priced too dear..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triple ladder a double extension roof ladder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I had a Vailant ecotec plus 838, installed end of June 2016. No problems with pressure at all until this summer (end of) when we finished a rear...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could provide some guidance dealing with a very difficult situation I'm in. Some of you helped me with another...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock