Search the forum,

Discuss Trianco tro mk3 what brand is the burner? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, I removed a burner from the trianco tro it had 2 screws below the burner to keep it fitted. It had a danfoss pump on the right hand side face on and the control box on the left face, the blast tube above is a case that's opens up and the fan is in side. The fan adjustment is by a flat head screwdriver, there is no make or model and it's bare metal. Any ideas? I looked on the trianco website Andrew there is no burner matching it.

image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Are you sure it's a bentone?. I'm only wanting to find out the spec of burner as it's annoying me plus so I know what nozzel it requires.

I can’t be sure without seeing the burner from the front.
Nozzle size is determined by kW / BTU output of boiler.
TROs usually have a EH pattern. The exact size you can work out for yourself (see other postings on here)
If the current nozzle (size & pattern) has proven satisfactory, why not replace with like for like.

Looks like a B9 burner from the back for sure.
If it is, then the original oil pump will be a Danfoss BFP41L
and the motor will be 70 watt
Air box will be all plastic and fits in with 2 plastic lugs held with 2 Allen bolts and can easily partially block with dust

Reply to Trianco tro mk3 what brand is the burner? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock