Discuss Trianco in Administration Technical Help Still Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

technical2008

It is very sad to hear Trianco have gone under with the loss of 43 jobs.
Installers, service engineers and end users can still get limited technical advice from Trianco Help
It's a basic affair limited to email, but there are some good links on the site and literature for all Trianco products can be made available.

Very bad news indeed,a great name in trouble,not nice to hear of job losses especially when in our own industry,fingers crossed,something will be salvaged
Best wishes to all those involved

imho

Hi Are you doing any deals on oiled fired boilers. As i need to purchase a 75 kw unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trianco in Administration Technical Help Still Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock