Discuss trap in wc! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

anyone came across this ?

installed a pan, floor is level as can be, and this is the trap seal i have, looks well ugly! custard on my case, is it a faulty pan ???

photo-11.jpg

Something not right there mate, what happens if filled with bucket

I'd the stack ventilated in anyway. Looks like induced syphonahe to me

Its possible the trap is pulled out after flush, is it connected to a vent or AAV

id say so, its 3 level external tenement flats, hes on the 2nd level, vented external above roof level..

Lol. In high winds you can get wavering out of traps. I'm still yet to see this thou

What happens when you flush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trap in wc! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock