Search the forum,

Discuss Trainee PlumberNVQ Level 2 (6129) Looking For Work in Manchester/Swinton/Salford Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stani jr

Hi,
I'm looking for work as a trainee plumber, I have done my 6129 and have worked along side my dad for a few years picking up some useful tips and tricks which gave me some useful and knowledgeable experience, He is a fully qualified Plumbing and Heating Engineer, but unfortunately there is no work at his place.
I have a full clean drivers licence and I also have a mode of transport to get to and from work.

If anyone knows of any where that is willing to give me the opportunity please me know.

Thanks,

Stani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee PlumberNVQ Level 2 (6129) Looking For Work in Manchester/Swinton/Salford Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
Hi all am new on here. I've passed my level 2 diploma in plumbing . I'm looking to get some more experience on Job I know this industry is so hard to get your foot in an its been a head ache for me but if anyone is willing to give me a chance to get some experience in the field I'd appreciate...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock