Discuss trainee plumber in bristol seeking work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

max darwell

hi there,

i´m new to the forum and plumbing. i am doing my 6129 tech cert in bristol at the mo and looking for work to lead me through the nvq and further. can any1 help?

previously i was, well still am, a trained carpenter, specifically boatbuilding and have done some high profile work. have also done a fair amount of construction work and know how everything should work, if you know what i mean.

anyway, i´m no kid and am an experienced honest, hard worker. so if any1 in the area needs a mate please get in touch. my no is 07772570025.

cheers,
max.

Good luck with this. I offered my services free to plumbers who did toilet repairs in London and in Brighton as a way of getting real world experience.

I then offered many years later this same opportunity to another and helped him set up as a plumber doing a lot of toilet repairs.

Keep at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trainee plumber in bristol seeking work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m Ben and I’m 19 years old. I have completed level 2 and level 3 plumbing studies and am seeking a plumbing trainee job to gain practical...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back