Search the forum,

Trainee Plumber Required Trainee jobs

Discuss Trainee jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chief96

Level3 6129 qualified desperate for work, hard working, high standards, ready for anything! Herts/London area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi All, usually come on here when I'm troubleshooting! Anyway I'm a builder, plenty of experience, from diy as a squatter in the 70's and 80's, then self employed and now Ltd Co. Eventually bought the squat and converted it to 3 x high spec flats in central London, which are rented out. Yes, 'a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock