Discuss TPI 712 Flue Analyser for sale. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halesowen1

Gas Engineer
Just been Calibrated and had both sets of sensors changed at a cost of over £200.
It is the Kit 1, so comes with probe, wireless printer, temp clamps, built in manometer, built in gas leak detector, charger and instructions etc. In very good condition.

Here are some pictures off my ebay ad.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270894514230

Looking for £450 or sensible offers. As this kit is over £600 new and this is now as good as new after sensor change. You will now get it calibrated for about £60 for the next 2 years.
I am also selling a New TPI 621 digital manometer and another identical TPI 712 analyser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TPI 712 Flue Analyser for sale. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
We have launched a fantastic new offer across TESTO's most popular flue gas analyser ranges. For a limited time only, We are offering a Free Wera...
Replies
Views
The compact, easy-to-use testo 340 available from CORGI direct enables you to carry out emission measurements on industrial combustion and power...
Replies
Views
Gas flue analyser for sale : £225 Anton Sprint I v2 flue gas analyser kit with printer Comes with calibration Cert fully functional can be tested...
Replies
Views
Back