Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Towel rail valves open or closed! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I’ve just fitted a towel rail. Should both valves be open to fill it? And stay open once filled and bleed?

Thanks

Last edited:

Reply to Towel rail valves open or closed! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday...
Replies
Views
Hi all. The current towel rail is 1000mm x 600mm and ideally I'd like the pipes coming straight from the ground into the rail. The distance...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Can I simply undo the screws on this heater towel rail, make sure it's off and prop it up while I paint the wall behind it? I saw...
Replies
Views
P
Hi I’ve got a blockage somewhere that’s preventing the GCH bathroom towel rail from heating. Plumber has offered to try and resolve it at...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock