Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
  • Thread starter lame plumber
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 162
  • team

Discuss Top gear team almost kiiled by Argies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity they didnt catch that James May & give him a haircut.
His hair really annoys me. Just doesn't suit an old guy. :smile:

Re, that number plate - pure coincidence, or Clarkson & his team at their work?

Pity they didnt catch that James May & give him a haircut.
His hair really annoys me. Just doesn't suit an old guy. :smile:

Re, that number plate - pure coincidence, or Clarkson & his team at their work?

Or great advertising for the new series that's about to start?

Or great advertising for the new series that's about to start?

True! As they say, - no such thing as bad publicity!
I think Top Gear got very boring with them doing same old thing - race across a large country in 3 sports cars, or second hand cars, or race against public transport, or pull a caravan etc, etc. Yawn!
I never forgive Clarkson for going into a car dealer to buy a brand new cheap car (don't know it's brand) & taking it across the road & smashing it to bits with a hammer. Not funny & a lot of people would have been glad of that car.

I like Top Gear..... But then I do have a simple sense of humour.

I love whoopee cushions too........

I like Top Gear, even the wife likes it.

The Argies just dont have a sense of humour.

only problem I have with top gear is the fact it ran out of ideas a long time back

Blackpool on the lash this Saturday. 9.30 meet up at Greggs and then pick up 2 sunday morning to come back. Might treat myself to a whoopee cushion for the day :)

I like the top gear specials.

Some episodes ok, depends who the star in the reasonably priced car is. The singer from Ac/DC was great, nice guy, rolling in money but just a simple person, really liked him.

I like the top gear specials.

Some episodes ok, depends who the star in the reasonably priced car is. The singer from Ac/DC was great, nice guy, rolling in money but just a simple person, really liked him.

That'll be Brian Johnson then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Top gear team almost kiiled by Argies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock