Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tony Walker in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I am Tony and I qualified as a gas engineer last March but I have only just fitted my first boiler today. I converted a heat only to a combi. I am new to the industry and would value any help that can be sent my way. đź‘Ť

Reactions: Lou
Hello and welcome

Hi Tony

Nice to see you here, How did you find your first boiler fit?

Reply to Tony Walker in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock