Discuss Tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Whose doing what tonight lads n ladies , night in tonight watching telly and munchies whilst gaps off browsing tinternet.

Beers on me slurp slurp

On the Nelson and watching hunger games, had sea bass foe dinner very nice if you like that sort of thing but I prefer a bit more lol

This time last week was in Lithuania for wedding. 1 of d mates married a cracker frm there. Free bar the whole evening and all d spirits t go with it.
Took a day r 2 to get over it.
Watching mutant turtles with 2 year old now. No sign of d fecker going asleep

X factor, daughter excited as starts secondary school on Monday and she won't stop talking, her indoors cooked Thai noodles for tea, not bad, no booze, hunger games again. Good movie, worked again today & 4hrs tomorrow mums garden.

Cream crackered & need another holiday already

X factor, daughter excited as starts secondary school on Monday and she won't stop talking, her indoors cooked Thai noodles for tea, not bad, no booze, hunger games again. Good movie, worked again today & 4hrs tomorrow mums garden.

Watched mocking bird the other day, very good but missis turned round and said "hunger games what"!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fishing. Just had steak and spuds and a nice bottle of red. Starting on the strawberry and lime cider now. Bloke in the next swim just had a cracker of a carp!

Where did you go again?

I'm fishing. Just had steak and spuds and a nice bottle of red. Starting on the strawberry and lime cider now. Bloke in the next swim just had a cracker of a carp!

Yawn!! Fishing snore!?:banghead:

Yup, quality

I lived in Thai for nearly 2 yrs in 2001/2

Her indoors is Thai now a UK citizen ( not hard is it!)

Beaches down south are best

Not that cheap anymore

The Nam is meant to be Thailand 20 yrs ago

I fancy that, cu chi tunnels, nice beaches, decent birds to look at, cheap food, beer & hotels.

Bodia meant to be ok, but I fancy the Nam

Just landed at manchester airport , and have just started with the ............
I have just got back from holiday and I am totally ****ed off syndrome

Yup, quality

Not that cheap anymore

I fancy that, cu chi tunnels, nice beaches, decent birds to look at, cheap food, beer & hotels.

Got friends and family that live there use to spend loads of time over thai loved every minute of it best time of my life.
Got a bird now and she's preggers so don't think i will be going back for long time but oh the memories lol

Yup, quality

Not that cheap anymore

Trip advisor and all the hol shops are pushing Nam!!

Meself, I'm on tea and biccies. Watching x men days future past.

Jennifer Lawrence might have a face like a smacked arse but she's some chassis on her.

Meself, I'm on tea and biccies. Watching x men days future past.

Jennifer Lawrence might have a face like a smacked arse but she's some chassis on her.

How come you're on the tea then great mate?...

Did the sun come out in the end?!

Lol , blue skys and sun today on the way to the airport , PPffftttt ,

rep at airport said it was even mentioned on the spanish tv last night , rained all thurs and friday , going to book another next week lol

On call this week Adam.

Feel my pain! Feel it! Even your strawberry daiquiri ciders are sounding tempting!

Thats a shame John.......think ill have another Adnams......do you fancy a nice cold tango mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Earlier on, we had the fattest, juciest rib-eye steaks from the best butcher in Portsmouth.

With new potatoes and beans, swimming in butter. Pretty much a heart-attack-on-a-plate but what a way to go!

Just finishing off a nice 2010 Rioja. Not a wine I would normally have chosen, but very palatable, and a welcome birthday gift.

Chin chin!

Earlier on, we had the fattest, juciest rib-eye steaks from the best butcher in Portsmouth.

With new potatoes and beans, swimming in butter. Pretty much a heart-attack-on-a-plate but what a way to go!

Just finishing off a nice 2010 Rioja. Not a wine I would normally have chosen, but very palatable, and a welcome birthday gift.

Chin chin!

Birthday?.....many happy returns Raymondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock