Discuss Toilets seats with douche's integrated? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
After telling my client that they were not allowed a thermostatic douche, she has been trying to find all these products to make it possible. Now she has sent me a link, of a Duravit toilet seat that incorporates a douche. I cannot seem to find any info on the water connection on their site. As it will be fed from the incoming supply, am I correct in thinking this is not allowed?

Has anyone had any dealings with these Japanese toilets before?

Is your client disabled, I fitted a couple of all singing all dancing, toilets that washed and I think air dried, they were British made, just can't remember the name.

Sorry about the question is she disabled, probably should have said is it an accessible toilet for wheel chair use. Sounds a bit better not much but a little bit.

Last edited:
no not disabled, but I think its a little jet that just pops up at a pop of a button and gives a squirt. But it will be fed from the mains. So am thinking it's a no no?

The ones I fitted had a bar which came out from the back of the toilet and sprayed upwards, this was all from the tank built into the toilet which was from a cold fill,with air gap. First one I did, didn't know how it would work so connected upand pressed buttons, got a face full of water luckily perfectly clean, but was ready the next time.

I see, I cannot see any product info on this. So no chance you can jog your memory stan and think of the make????

Not too closely mate remember that spray comes up a fair distance. Lol

got me right in the eye there. ha ha. I checked that and it is a big old thing. My client is wanting one with a wall hung basin and concealed cistern. I have told her the only way to go is fit a bidet which has the air gap but she keeps sending me all these different products. It is taking up quite a lot of my time researching it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilets seats with douche's integrated? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock