Discuss Toilet flush problem with water coming down pan after successful flush in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Our toilet which is a year old has begun to have a problem with its flush.
It flushes seemingly normally but then when the cistern has filled water comes down the pan for about 20-30 seconds then stops.
Hoping somebody has a fix for this :)

Washer/ flapper or it’s overflowing / overfilling

What’s the water level like ?

If it is a new valve then some valves do do this, there is a name for them which I cant remember right now.

Trap fill / primer if in usa

Thank you everybody. I thought I would post pictures
20220311_165848.jpg
20220311_165931.jpg
of the level of water. It fills right up to the edge of the overflow pipe (?) escapes down there was some time then stabilises and stops

20220311_165848.jpg

Reply to Toilet flush problem with water coming down pan after successful flush in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
I have a pneumatic concealed cistern behind a removable vanity panel. I pulled the panel off to investigate a dull knocking noise when the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water...
Replies
Views
Back