Discuss To much orange in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you mean the big bit about being scammed in orange.

Press the X in the top right corner.

No more orange :)

Obviously not eloquent enough to have partaken in the literary musings on Master Nigel Wordsworth!

So by your own admission you were always first in the dinner queue so you could get larger portions.

Had a tin of semolina the other night, put a blob of jam in, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to To much orange in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I get orange spots when washing clothes. Please see photo. I think it is rust. I’ve checked there’s no metal in the machine. I have also run...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
My backyard became very wet over the past year. Today i did some digging and found this orange rectangular pipe underneath a gravel layer...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Could we have a navigation button on the top of the page as well? That would make life easier.
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock