Discuss Time to carpet bomb them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treason and the death penalty for those Brits who think its alright to go to Syria to fight and then return to Britain........and shame on those who know of what they do and say nothing....

During the last War the saying "loose lips cost lives" was appropriate, but i think it has reversed now to "tight lips cost lives".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Time to carpet bomb them in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a 4 zone / 7 loop UFH system. 2 zones (4 loops) always get hot when the system is on when the zone thermostats and actuators are...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi I wanted some steer from he forum for my set up. 2 storey house now extended on ground and a loft conversion. New plumbing install as of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock