Discuss Through wall sleeve seal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

howbeef

I am fitting a 22mm copper gas pipe through a cavity wall, sleeved in a piece of 28mm. I need to seal the inside, what is the correct stuff to use? I was thinking Boss gastite or Rocol gasseal as it is supposed to be "non setting mastic" Thanks

Fga setting compound, try plumb centre

Thought it had to be non setting? Flue jointing compound? Non flammable and flexible. Don't use plumbers mate with a bit of cement in it so it looks like FJC !!!

Denso putty used to be the daddy!

Thought it had to be non setting? Flue jointing compound? Non flammable and flexible. Don't use plumbers mate with a bit of cement in it so it looks like FJC !!!

Denso putty used to be the daddy!

It's a non setting compound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Through wall sleeve seal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock