Discuss Thorn Olympian in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

I am working in a property installing a very nice wet room (very nice it is)
she has a pre historic thorn Olympian on the wall, I have talked to her about a combi as as it's the much better option but she didn't really understand me.
looking at the flame picture it does look a tad on the yellow side and not what I would instantly go yeah all good to, it's by no means all yellow/orange tho.
whats people opinions on me banging the analyses in the flue just to check? Bare in mind I am not there as a gas engineer.

These old type boilers if flame is a little orange it just needs a good strip down & burners washing out to get rid of crap, check flue ways, put it all back together, set burner pressure, case seals and it will Proberly go on for another 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thorn Olympian in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock