Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss this will put a smile on your face in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

permanently!

so be careful:44:
14448996_1789203758029880_736102860517091643_n.jpg

Ppe isn't gonna help ya there

Fake or not, I have seen similar accidents occur.

And that's precisely why I hate angle grinders!

he said it had a gritty taste!

aha,erm!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--------------------------------

Fake or not, I have seen similar accidents occur.

And that's precisely why I hate angle grinders!

chainsaws are just as bad, you want to see what happens when the chain breaks, they fly a long way if they dont get caught up. Or they accidents that happen when folks tap you on the shoulder when you have a live saw in your mitts, gets gouey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to this will put a smile on your face in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I’d really appreciate some advice. I’ve just put half a cup full of rubbing alcohol in my laundry draw by mistake - I thought it was my...
Replies
Views
T
Is it safe to put fridge magnets on my boiler?
Replies
Views
I removed three of these sections to clean and when I put them back together I noticed leaking. Please can you advise on how to attach them...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
When I put the central heating on the hot water gets drawn through the pump but is then being diverted straight back to the boiler instead of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock