Discuss This is a good price for end feed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

At 18 pence for a 15mm elbow, this is a good price from a reputable company who I've bought a lot from over time.

Conex - Primaflow - Crosco End Feed Elbow ( Copper Fitting: 15 mm 15mm)

Some good prices for other things too there and for you heating guys, they'll put together a really good package if you ask them to price one up for you.

(And no I'm not on feckin commission with them and don't work for them either!) LOL

Bout the only thing I'm flexing is my elbow lifting my wee dram to my mouth.

Is this a BOGOF offer? We buy one, you get one free :)

Good price, well spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This is a good price for end feed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hello! Advice required, please. Trying to understand implications of pipe size, length of run, and number of junctions etc. en route between the...
Replies
Views
Hi my really old large house used to be a real mess in terms of several old heating systems that were cobbled together and extensions to it. Not...
Replies
Views
Please Read Full Description/ I Am Manchester Based Plumbing And Heating Fittings/Materials/Consumables 1000's £££££££ Various Items(See List...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock