Search the forum,

Discuss thermostatic valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big al

having only recently completed C&G level 2, i have been asked to replace 6 valves on rads to thermostatic type. If i bung feed and expansion tank i know i can work on the system without having to drain it all one at a time. My query is wether i have to fill each rad seperatley and bleed it or can i change all valves and bleed them all after?

Plug the cistern (water conservation - water regs :) )

Drain from the lowest point and crack on. Remember to add your inhibitor when refilling :)

ok thanks

Thank you for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thermostatic valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock