Discuss Thermostatic valve replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

E75F7057-C736-47DA-A4B1-0D428D6FC30B.jpeg
595964A6-CDC7-4F1B-B6C7-11B1C0C159D7.jpeg
Hiya I need to replace my thermostatic valve, can I just buy any replacement valve from local shop or does it have to be a specific one?

If you are changing the whole thing then any valve suitable for the pipework size you have. If you want to just change the head you will need the same as you have as the threads are different on other brands.

If you are changing the whole thing then any valve suitable for the pipework size you have. If you want to just change the head you will need the same as you have as the threads are different on other brands.
Thanks for your reply
I am just looking to change the head. Any suggestion as to how I can make sure I buy the correct one?

It's the thread on the valve and also the height of the pin on your valve. So sorry I don't know.
The Drayton RT212 fits quite a few. Worth a try and most places will have them.

Reply to Thermostatic valve replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to replace a radiator that has a drain valve. Do I need to replace like for like and keep the drain valve in or can I replace with a...
Replies
Views
I Think I want a Thermostatic shower valve. Can these be added/installed to an existing shower?
Replies
Views
I have a Neura heat pump and my thermostat has failed (Theben RAM 797 b). I'm looking to replace it with another more modern one I can use with an...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one...
Replies
Views
I
I've had my tado system in my new build for 5 years now and it's been fine. Yesterday morning I changed the batteries on the second floor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock