Discuss Thermostatic Mixer Valve in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Any idea where I can get a mixing valve the same as the one in the image, mine has a very slight leak.

Attachments

• tempImagezEFuCj.png
    tempImagezEFuCj.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 14

Reply to Thermostatic Mixer Valve in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I've currently got a system boiler with cylinder and rads on s-plan. I'm planning on installing UFH in my kitchen/diner and...
Replies
Views
Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
bit of an odd one. UFH been working fine for about a year or two now. today the pipes going to it before the zone valve are stone cold. its a...
Replies
Views
I have two adjoining cottages, each with an identical UFH system downstairs. Both been going fine for around five years. But for the last few...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a few mixer taps to install in bathrooms and kitchen. The kitchen tap also has a wondering spray arm capability. On researching...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock