Discuss thermostatic cartridge identification needed! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ferrier101

Hi Guys,

new to this forum, hoping to get some help. Need to work out the make/model of this shower valve so I can replace the thermostatic cartridge. Pics attached:

20131105_120310.jpg20131105_120451.jpg20131108_110843.jpg20131108_110856.jpg

Cheers for looking. Any help would be appreciated.

go AND LOOK AT SHOWER DOCTOR ON GOOGLE, SEND THEM YOUR PICS AND THEY WILL ID IT FOR ASAP, SORRY FOR SHOUTING FINGER PROBs

OK THANKS! I'LL DO THAT STRAIGHT AWAY!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE SHOUTING ABOUT!

cheers, I'll give them a try.

This looks very similar to one I replaced recently. The shower was bought from easterbrook but this company supplies them and the parts. They were very helpfull. You will need to give them a ring first and then send them the photo
Kim
Ultra Finishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thermostatic cartridge identification needed! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock