Discuss Thermostat help/advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P3nn

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

In our house we have an Old Randal Thermostat/Glowworm Boiler.

My housemate came back on Friday night and tried to force the dial round and now it's loose.

From spinning it a few times, It seems to have got resistance again and the timer works now but when it reaches the point of turning on/The thing in the top right turns (Off Until C) it doesn't have enough force to turn this.

Is there anyway to fix this or does the Thermostat need replacing?

Also how would i go about getting the cover off?

Please help!

Matt

Matt , I think you are referring to your programmer , that sounds like a very old programmer, even if you get it off it may be nact, maybe time for a upgrade mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermostat help/advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Thermostat and Programmer not communicating with Boiler. Both have been replaced. Any ideas? On the Glowworm boiler 18sxi I can use the CH...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
M
I have a Honeywell 7 Day Electronic 2 Channel Programmer ST6400C programmer and a Honeywell T6360B1028 Room thermostat . My programming is on the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock