Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss The Yorkshire thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Haha, I remember when a customer offered me some Christmas cake and asked if I wanted cheese with it, I did look at her a little funny, my older work colleague was all for it o_O

Tiss the only way t' Scran a slice o Christmas cake Innit? If thee dunt know this then thas not from gods own.

cheese.jpg

cake and cheese in Yorkshire

Leeds Leeds Leeds are the best when I was at junior school we got to go on a day trip behind the scenes at elland road, so I took my grandad who was a huge fan and we needed more helpers. He was so happy bless him.

Reply to The Yorkshire thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Why is this forum stopping me from making this thread when I try to explain the problem?
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm putting a new yorkshire fitting on the end of a pipe from which an old fitting has been removed. Do I need to remove all traces of old solder...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock