Discuss The Yorkshire thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Was it one of you Yorkshire kin that wrote in a thread about a
'Strap on Thermostat' for temperature of flow and return pipes to a cylinder.

It must have been....strap on's are all the go in Yorkshire!!!!

The rest of us call them - 'Clamp on Thermostats'

Was it one of you Yorkshire kin that wrote in a thread about a
'Strap on Thermostat' for temperature of flow and return pipes to a cylinder.

It must have been....strap on's are all the go in Yorkshire!!!!

The rest of us call them - 'Clamp on Thermostats'

Ahh! Typical Aussie. No idea of the difference 'tween a clamp & a strap :(

Purely as an example of the Queen's English I propose the following example: She clamped me between 'er fiis when 'er strap raan mi b011ocks broke ... :rolleyes::eek::D

Reply to The Yorkshire thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Why is this forum stopping me from making this thread when I try to explain the problem?
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm putting a new yorkshire fitting on the end of a pipe from which an old fitting has been removed. Do I need to remove all traces of old solder...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back