Discuss The Yorkshire thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
0026909C-565C-4210-BE53-F48EA0FD9AD9.jpeg

I nic all these Yorkie threads from all over , I will try keep this thread running for a laugh .

A Yorkshireman and a Lancastrian are driving head on, at night, on a twisty, dark road. Both are driving too fast for the conditions and collide on a sharp bend in the road.

To the amazement of both, they are unscathed, though their cars are both destroyed. In celebration of their luck, both agree to put aside their dislike for the other from that moment on. At this point, the Yorkshireman goes to the boot and fetches a 12 year old bottle of whisky.

He hands the bottle to the Lancastrian, whom exclaims,'' may Lancashire and Yorkshire live together forever, in peace, and harmony.'' The Lancastrian man then tips the bottle and gulps half of the bottle down. Still flabbergasted over the whole thing, he goes to hand the bottle to the Yorkshireman, whom replies:

''no thanks, I'll just wait till the Police get here!''

A Yorkshireman and a Lancastrian are walking through a forest in the USA. Suddenly, they see a bear in the distance, coming towards towards them. The Yorkshireman stops, takes some running shoes from his bag and starts putting them on.

"You idiot...", says the Lancastrian, "...those won't help you outrun a bear!"

"I don’t have to outrun the bear,” the Yorkshireman replies. "I just have to outrun you."

Reply to The Yorkshire thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Why is this forum stopping me from making this thread when I try to explain the problem?
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm putting a new yorkshire fitting on the end of a pipe from which an old fitting has been removed. Do I need to remove all traces of old solder...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock