Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines not just a dictionary. It's a thesaurus as well!... What ever the feck that is!

Do we get music tonight?

and on a less selfish point hope she's feeling better!

no sorry guys she said she mite do some setts in the week to make it up

Whats the score Supper for your good lady playing the sounds for the weekend ...I hope she is better..regards Turnpin:walkman:

YEP its all on tonight guys from about 8pm she is up loading another hard drive with over 180gig of music

will be posting in the general off topic chat tonight guys LETS see if we can get the party started

it is on to night from 8pm it will be help in the general off topic thread and the wife will be stting up soon

Re: The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page

Any radio tonight?

Re: The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page

Any Music arranged for Saturday/Sunday night this weekend gotta admit I miss my fix ...regards Turnpin:rockon2:

note saturday night she having a girly night bust sunday and friday i think all is now well and good the pc is working almost got the hammer out

Get Gasman on standby you can always borrow his axe...lol regards Turnpin:rockon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
S
>>>>> The Soul Station - Powered By Caster.fm <<<<<< Please click link above please Feel free to tune in from about 8PM Saturday/Sunday...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
R
Firstly, thanks for welcoming me into the hallowed portals of the plumbers arms! Deeply honoured, and all that guff. ;) And it means I can discuss...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock