Discuss The clues in the title "PLUMBERS" arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they employed everyone, the goverment would have to pay up and the rnli would no longer launch as its all to risky and anyhow, there would be more admin than boaty folk

You let me in the arms............ In my view in the first 100 posts before i got in i had helped out in a few threads.....supper seems to have simply trolled or had banter to get his posts. His contributions are being the village idiot?

supper plumb
user-online.png

Top Plumbing Forum ContributorJoin DateMay 2013Posts367Thanks42Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
icon1.png
plumbers arms come on its Friday PLEASE

can i come in please guys think my names on the list please!!!!!!
if i talk sexy talk to the bouncer doorman do you think he will let me in????????​

Don't sleep with a drip......

Find a plumber

right back to the original question, lets all start drinking in the George down the road, they arent as particular about their clientel, but they dont take a tab! so the mods are stuffed :)

You let me in the arms............ In my view in the first 100 posts before i got in i had helped out in a few threads.....supper seems to have simply trolled or had banter to get his posts. His contributions are being the village idiot?

Every court has its Jester, , no ?

Fair point, but I have to deal and come up against people with his mind set on a daily basis. I really don't want it in the hallowed arms on my down time.
Hi Leo21 can i ask just whats up? not having a dip pop or trying to start something but id just like to know just what it is about me you dont like? and my mind set?? please feel free to in lighten me....ill let you have your say then thats it no more as said in past post you have 3 choices.. just dont know what it is iv done thats ****ed you off and id like to know thats all buddy
thanks supper plumb

Hi Leo21 can i ask just whats up? not having a dip pop or trying to start something but id just like to know just what it is about me you dont like? and my mind set?? please feel free to in lighten me....ill let you have your say then thats it no more as said in past post you have 3 choices.. just dont know what it is iv done thats ****ed you off and id like to know thats all buddy
thanks supper plumb
What are your quals and exp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The clues in the title "PLUMBERS" arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Plumbers and Plumbing Work During COVID-19 / Coronavirus Pandemic (Public Weekly Thread) Firstly, Hi lads and ladies. Apologies it has been a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock