Search the forum,

Discuss thanks for any one who donated recently :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

well heres the first of a two part team sitting at Instow with the Royal Marines where a small team is learning to drive this new million quid beastie, the boat arrives in June :)

supacat2.jpgsupacat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to thanks for any one who donated recently :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you’re all doing well. I had a new bathroom installed recently which involved new piping, and also capping off some redundant...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock