Discuss TESTO 510 digital manometer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find any let me know i need one lol its been sat in my garage as I got fed up with trying to use standard hose .

just got a thicker tube from my independent merchant this morning and fits nice and snug .. will prob be tough to get on at gas meter though

what there is a proper tube to fit on them? I have been using a standard u gauage one and its no good at all! pops off in the middle of doing a tightness and stuff, so I don't use it anymore! don't testo do a bulkier one?

Yeh they do one that fits properly but everywhere i look it just says "sold separately" .. got a new tube and its nice and tight .. the rothenberger one does slip off though you have to hold it in place

The fact that it didn't come with a hose has certainly put me of buying anything else testo make does there analyser come with a probe or is that an extra.:95:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TESTO 510 digital manometer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
My parents are having a great deal of trouble with their Daryl Hydra shower due to this little plastic part being broken. It's the temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock