Discuss testo 327-1 printer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokecity

Gas Engineer
alright guys, im struggling connect my printer to my testo, go to settings as stated in the MI, but the printer settings isnt there???? any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to testo 327-1 printer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one...
Replies
Views
Testo FREE Service Promotion. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser 300, 327 or 320B kit before 31st December and get a FREE 1st year service in 2022...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock