Discuss Terms and conditions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbdoctor

Hi guys

anyone got any plumbing terms and conditions I can borrow ;-) ?

also anyone have any good places for personalised duplicate invoice pads ?

thanks

Could you send me a quote bod? I assume all your terms of sale will be included?

Bod offers free quotes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Terms and conditions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Good afternoon anyone on here doing a Plumbing pre-attendance Health and Safety test? That's impossible to pass. I failed it twice and have no...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock