Currently reading:
terminals

Discuss terminals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was at my mates and he lives in a social housing block,anyways he'd just had his gas fire done (dfe),cp 12. and he got a copy and i had a look,the engineer had put n.c.s. regarding terminal/chimney stack, to me it was a normal stack with an aliminum ?terminal,the kind you can join to a liner,does any body no why this would be n.c.s.

You'd have to check out the mi's I'd guess to see if it was okay to fit on a 5" liner? If not it'd be NCS yeh?

it is a b.b.u ,there's no liner,just brick chimney with a metal terminal

Sorry mate, is is a Back boiler Unit or a decrative gas fire? The BBU would need a liner & a DGF may well require a 9" pot rather than a 5" GC1 depends on what the mi's say yeh?

If it's a bbu it's be ID without a liner ... lol. There's a chance it may be missing it's debris plate at a guess! Technically AR but can be reduced to NCS if everything else checks out okay I believe ...

If it's a bbu it's be ID without a liner ... lol. There's a chance it may be missing it's debris plate at a guess! Technically AR but can be reduced to NCS if everything else checks out okay I believe ...
thankyou,i noticed that quite a few around here are removing liners and changing terminals back to an open pot,maybe they have got rid of bbu and got a dfe in place as long as chimney is fine.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to terminals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock