Discuss Temperature Rise at Night in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonym191

I have room stat in hall, non try rad in hall, all other rads trv, programable controller and grundfos pump, all very much normal.
At home all day at moment so heating on from 9am to 10-30pm.
In the early evening, about sunset the temperature in the hours rises about one and a half degrees. No changes to room stat or trv's, any ideas why.
It happens consistently

is your room stat in view of a window?

No, room stat is not in view of window. Room stat is in the hall, out of site of windows. Hall rad does not have a trv, but rooms where temperature rises in evening do all have trv's.
I have been in house since new, 9 years this year, and am wondering if the system should be flushed.
Also I have checked all trv's and the "pin" is free all rads warm up to hot when trv's are set to max.
Trv's are Myson and boiler Potterton.
Wall stat is "smart" in that it has an accelerator but it is not programmable.

's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Temperature Rise at Night in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
H
Hi. I have all the rads in the house controlled with wireless Honeywell TRVs. This was done by an installer about 2 yrs ago. The kitchen TRVs are...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Worcester Bosch 30 CDI combi boiler. I also have a megaflow installed in the loft. The water temp on the boiler is redundant...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock