Search the forum,

Discuss Technical Installation Engineers required at British Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helen BG

Hi,

British Gas are recruiting for Technical Installation Engineers in the following areas:

Aberdeen
Staines and North Surrey
Oxfordshire
Hemel Hempstead and Slough
Twickenham
Guildford

We are looking for engineers who are experienced in domestic central heating installation in customers' homes. Qualifications required are NVQ 2/3 in Gas, Plumbing or Heating and Ventilation, plus Gas Safe accreditation and CCN1, CEN1, and HTR1 along with an Energy Efficiency accreditation. A full driving licence for use within the UK, with six points or less, is essential.

We offer a basic salary of £29,906 plus bonus, and benefits including a vehicle, phone and laptop (for business use) paid holidays, pension and share schemes.

Please apply at www.britishgasjobs.co.uk and search using your home postcode. If you cannot find a role in your area, please set up a Job Alert.

Many thanks

Helen

have you noticed theack of replies??? There is a reason for that

Or people just actually applied using the link, why drag up a 3 month thread for that comment

almost £30k per year, only stress having to work hard, not a bad job imho! Do bg want someone 3 days a week for £15k/yr?

Or people just actually applied using the link, why drag up a 3 month thread for that comment

Well, I wanted to! I've recently left BG after 8 years, why would it be an issue to you anyway mr. Destroyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Technical Installation Engineers required at British Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock