Discuss Technical Gas Training, ferndown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benfisher

Evening all,
Anyone down here in the south ever used Technical Gas Training based in ferndown ? Need to get my CKR1 as I've been given a big bunch of landlord certs to do.
Years ago I used Eastleigh collage (not impressed) last time my old boss sent me to London, ferndown is only 35mins from me.
Cheers,,

TBH go anywhere that is cheap, if you have CCN1 and any elements you should simply go in and do assessment only, half day tops, ask for the training notes when you book and pay and go back the next week and pass the assessment, bpec is 5 questions for initial and 1 for reassessment, and the usual practical bits on controls (you have covered these in CCN1) then look/spot install faults, TT purge gas rate and HI (all easy peasy CCN1 as well)
remember it will/could take 4-6 weeks to get your cert before you can work on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Technical Gas Training, ferndown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently completing my training to become a gas boiler engineer. I need to complete my portfolio and want the opportunity to gain some...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back